Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sarah McLachlan

I'm not sure anyone understands my past obsession with Sarah McLachlan. There were points in high school when Mirrorball came out that I would literally listen to that album, the entire album, on repeat all day and leave it on through the night. Seriously... my roommate and I used to fall asleep to it. (I went to boarding school)

So here she is at the MTV photo studio in Times Square today!!! In all of her down-to-earth, beautiful glory. She was so sweet and nice and I can't wait to hear her new stuff!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are really nice pictures. All fans of Sarah McLachlan should see these photos. Thank you for posting them!

La Penca said...

Thanks for posting the pictures! They're really cool, and Sarah looks great in them. I'm a bit obsessed with her too :)

Bianca said...

Thank you for the pictures. It's alway nice to see Sarah and you're a nice photographer.

Anonymous said...

umm yeah. senior year. i remember listening to "I will remember you" during our car wash and crying that high school was coming to an end. she means so much to us. Truly amazing that you got to shoot her.

Kate said...

She was an obsession of mine at one time as well. The perfect range of vocals that I could always sing along to. And I too, had her on constant repeat.